Wednesday, July 4, 2007

I took it to the streets

Last weekend I decided to go out to the streets and meet people face to face. I wanted to know what kind of job or business people were looking for. Everyone I spoke to wanted to make more money. They all thought the Internet was full of scams. I asked them why did they feel that way. One hundred percent of the people I spoke with said you cannot make a lot of money Online.

So I decided to ask people if they wanted to make money on the Internet. That I was going to give them a Web site and that it was all going to be absolutly free. A few of them took the information I gave them and some did not want to know anything. I asked them to join for free and if they ran into any problems to email me.

It has been a week now and not one of them has secured a membership. I guess it was not all about the Internet because I was meeting them face to face. Maybe they will check things out when it is too late. Then they will lable it as a scam.